Career / CURRENT OPENINGS
- Experience - Minimum 1 year with basic computers knowledge
- Opening - 1
- Requirements -
As a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) person, you’ll be interacting with the customer, resolving customer queries, handling concerns and issues, minimizing escalations, and delivering superior customer experience.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be responsible for the following, among other tasks:
- Verification of customer details such as contact number, emails, and correspondence address
- Preparation of builder buyer, allotment letter, demand letters, reminders, possession documentation etc.
- Preparation of MIS reports and analysis of data to optimize collection from customers
- Handing over possession of the apartments to the customers
- Coordinate with facility managers and conduct pre-possession checks to ensure everything is ready for customer site visit
- Conduct site visits with customers at the time of handing over possessions
- Further coordinate with facility managers regarding any post-possession requirements of the customers
- Experience 1-2 years of experience working in a Real Estate Industry
- Knowledge of working on ERP software will be given preference but is not a requirement
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and formal written) and ability to multi-task
- A candidate who is a persuasive, sharp mind who is an analytical, methodical, and critical thinker.
- Salary - Salary according to knowledge and experience.
- Note - Immediate joining